Community Advisory Commission
The East Valley Water District Community Advisory Commission acts as a liaison between the District and the community it serves. Commissioners attend quarterly meetings to review, discuss and provide valuable input and guidance in the decision-making process for District programs and services.
Why Join the Commission?
• The Community Advisory Commission provides an opportunity for EVWD customers to get involved with the District.
• Commissioners provide input on topics that are of importance to them, their neighbors and the community.
• Commissioners provide input for new programs.
• Commissioners act as the voice of the community by providing a unique perspective.
• The Commission is a great opportunity to learn about District programs and services.
How to Apply for the Commission
1. Pick-up a Community Advisory Commission application at the District Office or download this online form.
2. Submit your completed application to the District’s Public Affairs Department by December 1, 2017. Applications can be dropped off or mailed to: East Valley Water District, ATTN: Public Affairs, 31111 Greenspot Road, Highland, CA 92346.
3. All applications will be reviewed by December 6, 2017.
• Customer of the District and reside within the District’s boundary.
• Non-governing Board Member.
• Able to serve a two-year term.
• Able to participate in quarterly meetings.
For additional information or questions, please call (909) 889-9501.